If you’ve been following our workbook series, been practicing all the ways that entrepreneurs think – practicing these mindsets helps you develop into a strong entrepreneur. The other thing you need in order to be a successful entrepreneur is financial literacy, which means that you understand how money works – like how to make it, save it, and use it to help yourself, your relatives, and your community. Entrepreneurs need to know about money to:
- Build their businesses
- Create their products
- Take out loans
- Avoid a lot of debt
- Find investors
- Buy their materials
- Pay for advertising
- Hire other people
This week’s activities are:
- Coin Rubbings. Take a closer look at the pocket change you see every day.
- New Bill Design. Redesign the dollar bill your own way.
- Follow the Money. Take a look at the cycle of money through a classic lemonade stand.
- Thank You. Write a thank you note to someone who has given you money in the past!
- Jobs People Have. Explore the different ways people make money in their careers.
And lots more! Download below: