VentureLab Programs & Curriculum
Compare VentureLab Offerings
- Grade Levels
- Recommended For
- Student Handouts
- Printable Student Workbook
- Digital Student Workbook
- Instructional Powerpoint Presentations
- Remote/Hybrid Learning Tools
- Instructional Videos
- Training and Coaching
- Impact Survey*
- Cost (yearly license per grade band)
Topics in Entrepreneurship
Deep dive into entrepreneurial topics with these separate modules
- 1-2, 3-5, 6-12
- Enrichment, Supplemental
- $400/grade band
Entrepreneurship 101 Online Course
Provide entrepreneurial learning to youth anywhere as part of a class, homeschool curriculum, hybrid and remote learning, and more
- 3-5, 6-8
- Homeschool, Enrichment
Programs include Idea to Pitch, Social Entrepreneurship, and Career Exploration
- Summer, Afterschool, In-school enrichment
An Introduction to Entrepreneurship
With VentureLab, you’re taking the first step toward introducing youth entrepreneurship to your youth.
• 21st century skills made accessible. Critical thinking, creativity, problem solving, communication and collaboration are explicitly taught. Guided reflections after each activity deepen understanding.
• Curriculum designed with girls in mind. Lessons emphasize real-world connections and problem-solving for a cause. Whenever possible, we use real-life examples of female entrepreneurs.
• ESTEAM methodology. ESTEAM combines science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics under the lens of entrepreneurship and gives students the knowledge to take their learning beyond the classroom.