Getting Creative with the VentureLab Workbook
Entrepreneurs use their imaginations and try to think in new ways. We call this creativity! You show creativity when you:
- Create a new recipe.
- Write a short story.
- Think of new ways to solve problems in your community.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Show Creativity? Write ways that you practice creativity at home, at school, and in your community
- Let’s Make Pigs Fly. Brainstorm creative ways to make a pig fly. (Explore this activity deeper on our blog!)
- This Is Not. Come up with new ways to use household objects. (Explore this activity deeper on our blog!)
- Squiggle Birds. Take an ordinary doodle and give it wings!