Entrepreneurs come up with clever solutions to challenges. This sometimes means using unlikely materials or trying unique solutions. We call this resourcefulness. You’re resourceful when you:
- Add an unusual ingredient in a sandwich because you’re out of peanut butter.
- Figure out a way to play basketball without a ball.
- Replace materials in the product you’re creating because the ones you wanted to use were too expensive.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Practice Resourcefulness? Write ways that you practice resourcefulness at home, at school, and in your community.
- Dig Through the Recycling. Take materials from the recycling bin and build something entirely new!
- Cardboard Arcade. Design an arcade game using only ordinary materials.