Get Resourceful with the VentureLab Workbook
Entrepreneurs come up with clever solutions to challenges. This sometimes means using unlikely materials or trying unique solutions. We call this resourcefulness. You’re resourceful when you:
- Add an unusual ingredient in a sandwich because you’re out of peanut butter.
- Figure out a way to play basketball without a ball.
- Replace materials in the product you’re creating because the ones you wanted to use were too expensive.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Practice Resourcefulness? Write ways that you practice resourcefulness at home, at school, and in your community.
- Dig Through the Recycling. Take materials from the recycling bin and build something entirely new!
- Cardboard Arcade. Design an arcade game using only ordinary materials.