3 Free Activities to Practice Problem Solving
Entrepreneurs spend a lot of time thinking about and coming up with creative solutions to problems. We call this problem solving! You problem solve when you:
- Figure out how to fix a broken toy.
- Sound out a new word while you’re reading.
- Think up a new product that will help people.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Practice Problem Solving? Write ways that you practice problem solving at home, at school, and in your community
- Superheroes. Choose a problem and a household object, then create a superhero to solve the problem!
- Egg Drop Challenge. Design and build a device to keep an egg safe if it falls. (Check out the video below to see the activity in action!)