Entrepreneurs keep trying to solve problems even when they face tough
times. They do this because they are determined to create solutions to help
people. We call trying over and over again PERSISTENCE and we call using
You practice persistence and grit when you:
- Practice learning a new song on your instrument even though it’s really hard.
- Revise a story you wrote to make the ending better.
- Ask someone to test your product ideas each time you make a change.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Show Persistence and Grit? Write ways that you show persistence and grit at home and at school.
- Paper Plate Maze. Guide a blindfolded friend through a maze, persisting even when it’s challenging!
- Matching Game. Make and play a game that requires persistence and grit to complete. Stick with it!
- Spell P-E-R-S-I-S-T-E-N-C-E. Learn to spell PERSISTENCE using sign language and keep trying to perfect it.