Inspiring Curiosity with the VentureLab Workbook
Entrepreneurs use their creativity to ask questions and seek new ways of learning and doing. We call this curiosity! You show curiosity when you:
- Experiment to find solutions to a question you have.
- Explore and observe things outside.
- Ask questions about the problems in your community.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Show Curiosity? Write ways that you practice curiosity at home, at school, and in your community
- Take It Apart. Find a household object and take it apart to see what’s inside.
- Bubblegum Experiment. Test how different kinds of bubblegum have different qualities.
- Squiggle Birds. Take an ordinary doodle and give it wings!