Entrepreneurs have to be brave. They must try new things, talk to new people, take risks and solve problems that others are afraid to tackle. This is called courage! You show courage when you:
- Tell the truth even though it might get you in trouble.
- Ask a question when you don’t understand something.
- Talk about your creative ideas to new people.
This week’s activities are:
- How Do You Show Courage? Write ways that you show courage at home, at school, and in your community
- Pitch Your Product. Write and act out a new commercial for your favorite toy or game
- New Ventures. Pick something that you have NEVER done before, and do it!
- Be A Cheerleader For Yourself. Make a list of positive statements you can write to remind yourself to have courage
View this post on Instagram